You wouldn’t believe what “isn’t” in this naturally naughty chocolate cheesecake! It’s easy to make and is guaranteed to be a favorite for everyone (just don’t tell ‘em it’s got a green vegetable in it!)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 2 cups cashews (soaked for an hour and drained)
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- Prepare the crust by placing the pecans and almonds in a food processor or Vita mix, and blend them into fine meal. Add in the rest of the crust ingredients, and process again until well combined.
- Lightly oil the bottom of a 7-inch spring form cheesecake tin with coconut oil, then press the crust evenly into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the freezer to set, while you prepare the filling.
- In a Vita-mix or food processor, process the raw cashews until they are a fine powder. Add in the zucchini, cocoa powder, strawberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt, and blend again until it is a smooth and creamy batter. Add in the melted coconut oil, and blend again to fully incorporate the ingredients into a uniform filling.
- Pour the filling into the frozen cheesecake crust, and allow to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer for half an hour before serving for best texture.
Get a delicious healthy recipe delivered straight to your inbox every week –> click here for your first recipe