How to Make A Healthy Protein Shake
(In case you missed this fun and informative interview, you can still catch it here: Weight Loss Protein Supplements)
I’ve been trying to find a good, healthy and natural protein powder for a long time – I’ve searched high and low, including overseas, for something that meets my stringent requirements. Unfortunately, nothing came close – until I discovered 180 Nutrition.
A Healthy Protein Shake in 30 seconds
In this video, I show you how to make a healthy protein shake in about 30 seconds! It’s great for breakfast or as a morning or afternoon snack.
- 1-2 scoops of 180 Nutrition superfood protein powder
- 300ml of coconut water. Alternatively, use almond milk or regular organic milk
- ½ cup berries
- Place all ingredients in a blender and zap for 30 seconds.
- Drink for breakfast or a snack.
- For a bigger portion, simply increase all ingredients and add in extra nuts/nut spread if required.
Although you could substitute another protein powder, we highly recommend using 180 Nutrition – grab it here.
Check out our other breakfast ideas at Donna & Tora’s healthy breakfast recipes.
Oh, and if you haven’t signed up yet for our FREE Weight Matters Talk Show, you can do that on the right of this page!